1. This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
2. A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to our website, including: the trade marks and logos; the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on our website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and all the software used in relation to our website.
3. We are the owner or the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on our website without our consent.
5. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use our website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
7. You cannot use our website:
a. for any unlawful purpose;
b. to send spam;
c. to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
d. to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
e. to tamper with, update or change any part of our website;
f. in a way that affects how it is run;
g. in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers' communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
h. using any automated means to monitor or copy our website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how our website works.
8. If you provide any material to our website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10.By providing any User Content to our website you confirm that your User Content:
a. is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to our website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
b. will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone's good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
c. does not take away or affect any other person's privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
d. does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of our website;
e. will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
f. will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to our website.
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on our website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on our website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
14. You use our website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on our website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a. our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted; or
b. the computer or server you use to log on to our website is free of viruses or other harmful programs. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
17.There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18.Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of our website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing our website be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of a statutory duty, even if foreseeable, for any loss of:
a. profits, sales, business, or revenue;
b. business interruption;
c. anticipated savings;
d. business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
e. use of, or corruption to information; or
19.If we do not keep to these conditions, then we will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
a. use of, or inability to use, our website;
b. use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website; any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on our website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
c. theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
d. goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from our website; or
e. any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using our website.
20. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use our website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
21. The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of our website and these conditions. We control our website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to our website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using our website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using our website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
© All rights reserved.